NITAAC CIO-SP3 Award
Manassas, VA – August 3, 2018 – Zip Zap IT Solutions (Zip Zap IT) a leader in delivering secure, innovative technology, and information management solutions to Federal and State Governments and commercial enterprises, is pleased to announce its award of the unrestricted CIO-SP3 Small Business (SB) Ramp-On Solicitation Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
Zip Zap IT, a HUBZone certified, ISO 9001:2015 standard company is a leading enterprise IT solutions provider to the federal, state government, and private industry, has been awarded a Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners (CIO-SP3) Small Business Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) through the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), NIH Information Technology Acquisition & Assessment Center (NITAAC). The CIO-SP3 Small Business contract is a 10-year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with a $20 billion contract ceiling. The Zip Zap IT period of performance is August 3, 2018, through April 29, 2022.
Zip Zap IT Solutions is one of 16 firms qualified under a ramp-on provision for HUBZone. Under the contract, the awardees will provide IT services for:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development